Wednesday, September 5, 2012


http://chronicle.com/forums/This is the link to a online chronicle of higher education that I refer to often when I want to get the opinion or views of colleagues across the country and globally if I have an issue or need insight on a particular subject. I find it useful for many different topics. I just recently looked over a forum on better college counseling in high school that I found very interesting as well as several articles on bullying. I hope this is helpful, one can never have too many resources.

 

2 comments:

  1. I never really thought to check out higher education counseling resources when working with high school students. Many of the articles apply to students both at the secondary and post-secondary level. Thanks for this information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, you’re welcome. I think these types of resources are helpful for high school counselors so they are aware of what their students are going to face, from obstacles to success tools.

      Delete